Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yosemite Feb 2010 (Way overdue)

This is our annual trip that we do every year to Yosemite. We love going to Yosemite during Valentine's Day weekend because there is enough snow in the valley but nice outside where you can walk around without jackets. Sometimes the snow melts enough that the waterfalls are flowing and so are the rivers. Before we go into the village, we always stop in the valley where the snow is plentiful and we can make little snowmen and snow angels.

A friendly snow fight between father and son.



Not the greatest picture of me (I was about 6 mo preggers). Here we are at the Ahwahnee Lodge. It is our favorite place to visit and have a fantastic lunch.



Just love the wonderful scenery that Yosemite has. It is so peaceful out there.



One of the two snowmen that Jed and Collin made.



Half-dome.



Here I am, in all my glory. About 6months pregnant and big.


The final snowman of the day. We had an amazing vacation this year.

1 comments:

Noah And Kai said...

I'm so glad you posted a picture of yourself pregnant! I never got to see you, and you look darling...Congrats on everything!! I still need to see her. 11 more days for me!